Name: Molly
Breed: Miniature Bull Terrier
Date of Birth: April 14th 2012
Eye color: Brown
Favorite Food: Peanut Butter from my Kong toy
Favorite thing to do: Get into trouble! Whether I'm chewing on someone's belongings or barking out the front door at nothing I'm always doing something I shouldn't be. But I'm adorable so I get away with a lot.

Molly is my doghter. First dog I've ever owned and the closest thing I have to a child. She's completely spoiled. I am constantly buying her things she doesn't need or half the time even want! I can't help it she's my baby.


She tends to get herself into a lot of trouble. Usually for chewing on something shes not supposed to have. (Clothes, furniture, rugs whatever she can get her paws on) Once I left her expensive sunglasses on the table and she chewed them up. I bought a new pair and within a week she chewed that pair up too! I now leave my 3rd pair in my car at all times.

 


Despite her flaws she's the sweetest dog in the world. She loves cuddling on the couch and licking eye sockets haha. If you let her she'll lick your face for hours.
Molly is the love of my life and I wouldn't trade her for the world.  

Molly on Instagram: mollypop_pupcake