Name: Sophie
Age: 1.5 yrs old
Breed: Pomeranian
Birthday: 3/12/12
Eye color: Brown
Favorite food: Greenies
Favorite thing to do: play with my toys and my red ball

The story of Sophie


 Hi! My name is Sophie. I came from a top show dog breeder here in the US. Im a beautiful cream pomeranian. I have 3 sisters. Two pom sisters and a puggle sister. I use to have a big soft fluffy coat but this last 6 months I have been visiting vets & a dermatologist to find an answer to my extreme hair loss. I had blood work skin scrapings and took allergy medications. Nothing is helping. I just finished a skin biopsy and was told I have Alopecia x.

The story of Sophie


 A disease that is not curable & not much is known about it. I hope to raise awareness to others about this & hope one day they have answers. My mom still loves me more than ever and just keeps me nice and warm in my pjs. I hope one day to have my fluffy coat back but Im healthy otherwise & thats what matters most.

The story of Sophie


 Love Sophie
 Find Sophie on Instagram: @pommygirls

You can read the story of Ashley , another Pomeranian.
Don't forget sharing is caring!