Name: Earl 
Age: 4 years
Breed: Border Terrier
Birthday: 12//02/2010
Eye Color: Brown
Favorite Food: Cheese
Favorite thing to do: Agility


Earl has been my best friend since he came into my life. He has helped me through bullying when I was younger and has also helped me make new friends and take up new and enjoyable hobbies. We are now part of a heelwork and agility display team and compete in agility regularly - very successfully!


He is my constant companion and will always have a comfortable place sat dead in the center  of my heart, as long as and beyond we live. I wouldn't be on Blogger if it wasn't for Earl either - he is the inspiration in my life. He is my rock and I don't know what I would do without him. Earl is just full of personality and funny and loving character.


You can read more about Earl on Earl's World.

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to read more amazing stories!