Making art with dogs ? Coloful  and beautiful paintings of dogs ? Are you interested knowing more ?

First of all I really like Instagram , it's a place when you can find beautiful photos, and accounts  that inspires you. One of this accounts that inspires me and I wold love to share it with you is the account of Bronte , a 19 years old girl from Sydney Australia with a really interesting point of view of our beloved four paws buddies. She studies  Illustration and has always loved to paint.

Bronte  decided to combine her love for painting with the  love for dogs. At the beginning she started  painting French Bulldogs,and now paints all kind of breeds. I  love the strong and bright colors she uses on her works.


This photo is a piece of art , it is my favorite



 

If you loved these paintings as I do you can visit her BLOG or INSTAGRAM