This is my first time I am a part of Pet Blogger Challenge and I'm really exited about it  .Today is the fourth annual Pet Blogger Challenge. This hop is hosted by Amy at Go Pet Friendly and Edie at Will My Dog Hate Me? . This hop is a fun way for pet bloggers worldwide to share their thoughts on blogging , their accomplishing during 2013 and they expectations for 2014.



1. How long have you been blogging?



I started Yourspecialdog two and a half months ago , and I am at the very beginning  of my blogging experience and I am really enjoying this  .

2. Name one thing about your blog, or one blogging goal that you accomplished during 2013, that made you the most proud.


The first thing that I am proud of it is of course that I started this blog. Through this months I am also proud that I've gained my first blog followers and readers. This is one thing that keeps you going , isn't it ?


3. When you look at the post you wrote for last year’s Pet Blogger Challenge, or just think back over the past year, what about blogging has changed the most for you?


I spend more time on writing my posts, and I've started promoting more my posts on social networks like Facebook, Tweeter, Google+.


4. What lessons have you learned this year – from other blogs, or through your own experience – that could help us all with our own sites? If you could ask the pet blogging community for help with one challenge you’re having with your blog, what would it be? 

I've learned that social networks are a powerful tool on gaining more traffic for my blog. But this is where the challenges begin, because you have to work hard to grow your community on social media.


5. What have you found to be the best ways to bring more traffic to your blog, other than by writing great content?

I think the best ways to bring more traffic to my blog are social networks, like Google+, which is my top traffic source. Also I want to mention Stumbleupon, where the good content gets a great amount of traffic.

6. How much time to do you spend publicizing your blog, and do you think you should spend more or less in the coming year?

I spend a lot of time actually in promoting my blog. I think i should spend less time on Twitter and more on Facebook and Google plus.

7. How do you gauge whether or not what you’re writing is appealing to your audience?   How do you know when it’s time to let go of a feature or theme that you’ve been writing about for a while?

I rely on my page views.

8. When you’re visiting other blogs, what inspires you to comment on a post rather than just reading and moving on?

If the author of the post asks the readers  opinion, I will surely comment on that post. Also if the post is really interesting and has a good topic.

9. Do you do product reviews and/or giveaways? If so, what do you find works best, and what doesn’t work at all? If not, is this something you’d like to do more of? What hurdle is getting in your way? 

I would love to do reviews on every product , but there is a thing that gets in my way . I live in Albania, and most of the companies are located in USA and don't ship outside USA. I hope that I find a way to do this .

10. When writer’s block strikes and you’re feeling dog-tired, how do you recharge?

I ask my dog if he is having a problem or a story  that I'm not aware of and i can write a post about it  :P

11. Have you ever taken a break from your blog? How did that go? Have you ever thought about quitting your blog altogether? What makes you stay?

No i have not taken any break from posting , what can you expect , i have been writing for  only two months :P

12. What goals do you have for your blog in 2014?

To make more followers , write better content , and reach 1000 page views per day .(Is that too much ;) ? )