The story of 3 huskies was submitted by one of our readers and author of "Love is being owned by a husky" . This is the story of  , Mika and Lexus and the newest member Koda.

3 Huskies in the snow


We are Mika and Lexus. I am the black and white one (mika) and my little sisfur is Lexus (the sable one) We are Siberian Huskies, and I have one brown eye and one blue eye. My sisfur Lexus has blue eyes. I am 4 years old and Lexus is 1 year old.

3 Huskies in the snow


Our most fav thing to do in the whole world is playing in the snow. Our game that we play all the time is called Queen of the snowbank! I of course am usually the winner, and after a great battle I always end up being the Queen. But part of the reason I always win is because Lexus likes to run up the snow bank as fast as possible and then jump all the way down, she looks like she is flying when she does this!! Its very funny! So I reign Queen of the snowbank. We both thank you greatly for reading our story :)

3 Huskies in the snow


My name is Koda but my humans call me Koda pop. And I'm the new pup in the pack! I am 9 months old and I am a pie bald Siberian Husky. My new pawrents are wonderful for rescuing me from a sticky situation. I have traditional piercing blue eyes (or so they tell me) I'm fitting in very nicely with my new pack, and I'm happy to be here! Signed: Koda pop ♥