Name: Sahara
Age: 9 weeks old
Breed: Maltipoo (Maltese x Poodle)
Birthday: 18/01/2014
Eye color: Dark Brown
Favorite food: Chicken!!
Favorite thing to do: sleeping and cuddling with my humans



As Sahara is still very much a puppy, I have only had her for a few days now. We named her Sahara because she is the colour of the desert. She has reminded me why I love dogs so much, from her loyalty and her wagging tail every time she sees me. 





This story it was submitted by: Dominique McGuire

 I have just finished high school, so as I have lots of spare time at the moment, I am her primary carer! She lives with me, my mum and my brother, and she has been welcomed to our family with open arms. I can't wait to watch her grow.


Sahara taken far too young. Rest in peace Sahara. I'll miss you everyday. 18/01/2014 - 02/05/2014 @saharathepuppy