Hi my dear furiends! Recently  we received the Shine On Award from our lovely doggy named Earl, he passed the award to us directly from his wonderful blog named Earl's World . Some time ago Earls mom submitted Earl's story to be featured on our blog. We titled the story "Earl, my inspiration and companion" .The story is about a dog that helped his mother with bullying  and then became her inspiration to start his amazing blog.

 

Lets talk about serious things now :p . If you receive the Shine on Award you have to:

1.) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you - check  
2.) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back - check
3.) Share 7 random things about yourself … lets see ...

1. My hobby is photography . Hope I will  have  a professional camera soon.
2. I would like to have more time to blog.
3. Blogging is very relaxing to me.
4. I live in a beautiful country with amazing beaches called Albania.
5. I love animals mostly dogs and cats.
6. I love to make a lot of friends on Twitter and Facebook  so if you  are not connected to us already  do that now :D .
7. I am a web developer and designer as a profession and i love my job (i designed this blog).

3.) Share 7 random things about yourself - check
4.) Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.

The nominees are:


Sugar The Golden Retriever

I really love the blogs above guys and i suggest you to check them out!