I'm so excited about and really enjoying this cozy , warm and joyful atmosphere that you can feel only during Christmas time . At this time of the year we all think of Santa , Snowmen, Penguins , Reindeer ,   and Christmas trees. At my home we decorated the Christmas tree on December 6 and the house has a warm holiday's atmosphere . This atmosphere gives a lovely and positive energy to everyone.  




You can feel this atmosphere in our shop too. Especially with this cute Christmas sweaters for your dogs, that I love so much. Let's start ...

1.The snowman sweater 

For me this sweater is the warmest and cutest of all

 casual canine snowman sweater



2.The North Pole penguin 

 I absolutely love the color of it and the cute figure on the back

casual canine north pole penguin

3.The Santa's other reindeer 

  Introducing to you with my favourite , I love that funny and cute saying on the back

casual canine reindeer


4. The Santa sweater

For special and stylish dogs . The classic Santa sweater

holiday santa sweater
Do you have a favourite one guys ? Which of these sweater do you love more ?